My legal experience is unique. I have had numerous jury and court trials when I worked at the Metropolitan Public Defender. I submitted several appeals before the Oregon Court of Appeals. I have also handled many administrative proceedings in both Idaho and Oregon.
I grew up in Idaho and went to undergrad at the University of Notre Dame graduating with honors. After graduation I served in the Peace Corps in Mauritania, West Africa. While in Peace Corps I decided I missed the mountains and rivers of the Northwest so returned for law school. I graduated from Lewis and Clark Law School and have practiced law in Portland ever since.
- Licensed in Oregon and Idaho
- Oregon Women Lawyers Foundation Board: 2011-Present
- Oregon State Bar Local Professional Responsibility Committee: 2012-Present
- Oregon State Bar Judicial Advisory Committee: 2012-2013
- Oregon State Bar Volunteer Defense Counsel Panel: 2013-Present
- OWLS Diversity Award: 2011
- Multnomah Bar Association: Member
- Mazama’s Ski Mountaineering Committee
- Notre Dame Club of Portland